Salvus Center, Inc., operates like a primary care doctor’s office. We offer examinations, imaging procedures, and laboratory tests. The staff includes two (2) Supervising Physicians, two (2) full-time nurse practitioners, two (2) LPNs and one (1) MA/Interpreter. We also work with specialty physicians who provide services to our patients in the clinic and in their offices. The clinic is open during hours that are convenient to most people’s schedules.
You can be a Salvus Center patient if:
- You are working and have no medical insurance.
- You live in Sumner County.
- You live in a qualifying patient's household and do not have medical insurance.
- You do not have TennCare.
Steps to become a Salvus Center patient:
- First, call the Salvus Center to make an appointment and say you are a new patient. Patients are seen by appointment only.
- At your first visit, bring a tax return and three pay stubs to show that you are currently working. If you are self-employed or a student, ask the scheduler when you call for your appointment, what you should bring with you to confirm you are currently working.
- At your first visit, bring a piece of mail that shows your address is in Sumner County.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to complete all paper work. You can also print and complete the forms on this website and bring them with you.
- Fees for office visits are based on a sliding scale and must be paid the day you are seen at your appointment. Fees are cash or check, We do do \
- Bring a translator if you do not speak English.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.