Salvus Center, Inc. operates like a doctor's office. We offer examinations, x-rays, and laboratory tests. The staff includes a full time doctor as well as doctors who donate their time to the clinic. the clinic is open during hours that are convenient to most people's schedules.
YOU CAN BE A PATIENT IF
- You are working and have no medical insurance.
- You live in Sumner County.
- When you come to the office bring a utility or phone bill to show the address where you live.
- Bring a tax return or a pay stub to show that you are currently working and how much you are paid.
- You do not have TennCare or any other insurance.
- You pay for the office visit at the time you are seen.
FEES ARE BASED ON YOUR INCOME
What you need to become a patient:
- Call the center at 451-0038 to make an appointment. Patients are seen by appointment only.
- At your first visit, bring a tax return or a pay stub to show that you are currently working.
- At your first visit, bring a utility or phone bill to show where you live in Sumner County.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to fill out all paper work. Bring a translator if you don't speak English.
- You must pay for your visit when you are seen.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday.Wednesday.Friday-7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday-12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.